- Kia - Northwest Sales
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Bob Moore Kia Northwest is seeking a Receptionist. This position is responsible for greeting customers, closing repair orders, collecting payments from customers and ensuring top-notch customer satisfaction.
- Answer and route incoming phone calls from a multi-line telephone.
- Greet customers and direct them to the proper department in a timely manner.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties and assist with projects as needed.
- Close all completed repair orders and notify the customer of the total charges.
- Check the accuracy of the repair orders making sure that the correct amount of labor has been charged and corresponding parts have been entered on the repair order.
- Reconcile daily the total of funds collected to the balance in the cash drawer and documenting any discrepancies.
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.
- Valid and current Driver's License with ability to maintain a good driving record.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient with multi-line telephone system and computer skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience as cashier, receptionist or similar position
- People focused and obsessed with providing great customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Hours are Tuesday 6pm-8pm, Wednesday 10am-8pm, Thursday and Friday 6pm-8pm, and Saturday 4pm-8pm.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!