- Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k with Company Match
Bob Moore Auto Group is seeking a Corporate Receptionist. This position is primarily responsible for performing a variety of receptionist and clerical duties to support the daily operations of the Bob Moore Auto Group corporate office.
- Plan, initiate and complete a variety of receptionist and clerical duties.
- Answer and route calls to appropriate employees.
- Greet and assist all guests.
- Compose, edit, proof and enter data for correspondences, reports, memos and other office documents.
- Retrieve, prioritize and deliver incoming mail to appropriate employees across the Auto Group.
- Provide all requested materials on time.
- Work with Administrative Team, Office Manager and other corporate employees to coordinate conference rooms, catering, maintenance, housekeeping, security, etc.
- Effectively interact and provide information and assistance while maintaining a friendly, professional manner at all times.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of responsible clerical experience that demonstrates confidentiality, organization skills and management of multiple priorities
- Demonstrate above average computer skills especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, meet critical deadlines and pay attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding business matters
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral format with all internal and external contacts
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude even when faced with work-related frustration, pressure or change
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects
- Ability and willingness to work 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some overtime may be required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!