- Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Medical, dental and vision insurance, disability insurance, 401k with company match, paid time Off, flexible spending accounts, employee discounts for vehicle maintenance and vehicle purchases.
As a member of the Human Resources team, this position is responsible for analyzing benefit plan performance and claims, working with broker to design plans that align with our corporate benefit philosophy and administering benefit and wellness plans and projects for Bob Moore Auto Group and affiliate companies.
- Plan, develop, and implement new and revised benefit and wellness programs, policies, and procedures in order to be responsive to the company's goals and competitive practices
- Prepare, administer, manage and audit benefit reconciliation
- Develop benefit communication plans for employees
- Serve as the liaison between the employee and carrier to resolve any claim appeals in a manner that is professional
- Maintain employee benefit data within ExponentHR system
- Act as project manager for annual open enrollment and new hire enrollments
- Collect and provide continuous research and analysis of benefit packages in the market to remain competitive
- Identify benefit and wellness challenges and opportunities within the organization and develop creative solutions and strategies to capitalize on opportunities
- Lead analysis and audits of benefit and wellness programs and develop recommendations to capitalize on opportunities to improve plan
- Effectively communicate benefit plan performance, data, trends and/or projections to senior management and make recommendations
- Ensures all benefit and wellness documents on company intranet, payroll systems, handbooks, and pay plan documents are up to date and compliant
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with internal policies and external legislation, including FMLA, ERISA, COBRA, PPACA, etc.
4 years of compensation, or related experience
Bachelor's Degree in HR, Accounting/Finance, or related field
- Human Resources Certification (PHR or SPHR), preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!