- 73102, OK, USA
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401k with Company Match
Bob Moore Auto Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the centralized accounting team. This position is responsible for assisting the Director and Controllers of the Shared Services Center.
- Responsible for maintaining inventory and ordering supplies, stationary, business cards, company credit cards, cell phones, etc. as needed.
- Interacting professionally with a varied group of individuals including company employees, customers, attorneys, and outside vendors.
- Managing calendars for meetings, appointments and deadlines and assisting in preparation and follow up for meetings including reserving and setting up for various types of functions and preparation of necessary documents.
- Prepare routine correspondence including letters, e-mails, and memos.
- Maintain document files including Corporation document and minutes.
- Assist with planning and coordinating company events.
- High School Diploma required.
- Demonstrate above average computer skills with accurate data entry.
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task, meet critical deadlines and pay attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Communicate effectively in both written and oral format with all internal and external contacts.
- Focused on people and obsessed with providing great customer service.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude even when faced with work-related frustration, pressure or change.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timeliness and schedules.
- Schedule is Monday – Friday with flexible work schedules. Overtime may be required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!